The Utah Genealogical Association would like to offer a Cyber Monday deal!! Now through Tuesday, November 30th registrants for the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy will also receive free UGA membership ($35 value) and the UGA member discount ($40 discount) for a total value of $75 off the current price!! Classes are filling fast and will fill even faster with this deal. Register at www.ugagenealogy.com with the coupon code “SLIG2011”.
The Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy will be January 10-14, 2011 at the Salt Lake Radisson. Instructors are the best in the nation and cover topics from advanced methodology to writing a family narrative, to technology. We are also offering location-specific courses in French and Irish research this year—don’t wait, we’re not sure when they will be offered again.
Questions? Contact Christy Fillerup at email@example.com
The courses offered for 2011 include:
- American Records and Research: Focusing on Localities (Paula Stuart-Warren, CG)
- New England Research Series Part 1 (D. Josh Taylor)
- Ireland Research (David Ouimette, CG)
- French Research (Earl Charvet)
- Washington DC in Salt Lake (Pamela Sayre, CG and Rick Sayre, CG)
- Professional Paths and Income in Genealogy (Kory Meyerink, AG)
- Computers and Technology (Barbara Rennick)
- Producing a Quality Family Narrative (John Colletta, Ph.D.)
- Advanced Methodology (Tom Jones, Ph.D., CG) SOLD OUT
- Accreditation and Certification (Apryl Cox, AG and Connie Lenzen, CG)
- Problem Solving (Judith Hansen, AG)