Registration is now open for the ICAPGen Study Groups. The next group will begin in January 2015.
What is an ICAPGen Study Group?
This is a 3 to 6 month study group that meets twice a month via the internet for an hour. Each group contains people with similar chosen regions. These groups cap at 8 to 10 people. Groups are organized to begin at the start of each quarter throughout the year.
What is the purpose of the ICAPGen Study Groups?
The purpose of these groups is to provide support for ICAPGen Project submission and preparation for the ICAPGen exam.
What kind of commitment is needed to participate in one of the ICAPGen Study Groups?
- Has already selected and begun the research project for the ICAPGen Project
- Wants to submit ICAPGen Application and Project within the next 3 to 6 months
- Commits to attending all bi-monthly meetings via internet
- Commits to completing all Study Group assignments on time
- Is prepared to pay the $100 Application Fee during the next 3 to 6 month
How Do I Register?
If you are interested in participating in the January 2015 Study Group please send an email to the address below. The email needs to include the following information:
· Email Address
· Snail Mail Address
· ICAPGen US Region or International Country chosen for application & testing
· Brief genealogical background
· Quarter in which you would like to begin in the Study Group (Jan, April, July, Oct)
· Send this information to: StudyGroup@icapgen.org