The Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy will be held January 11-15, 2016 at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center.
Here is a listing of the 2016 courses offered at SLIG. For more details and a schedule for each of the courses click here.
- Resources and Strategies for U.S. Research, Part 2 with Paula Stuart Warren, CG
- Research in New York with Karen Mauer Jones, CG
- Research in the South with J. Mark Lowe, CG
- Corpus Juris: Advanced Legal Concepts for Genealogy with Judy Russell, JD, CG
- Early U.S. Church Records with Rev. Dr. David MacDonald, CG
- Advanced Research Tools: Land Records with Richard G. Sayre, CG and Pamela Boyer Sayre, CG
- Beginning Genetic Genealogy with Blaine Bettinger, JD, PhD
- Getting More Out of Genealogy Genealogy Research: Intermediate to Advanced DNA Analysis Techniques with Angie Bush, MS
- Solving Problems Like a Professional with Michael Hait, CG
- Advanced Genealogical Methods with Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, CGL
- Writing a Quality Family Narrative with John Colletta, PhD
- Problem Solving with Luana Darby, MLIS
- Advanced Evidence Analysis Practicum with Angela Packer McGhie