Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Most Popular Posts from 2013

Well, the big event on my blog this year was the release of Mastering Genealogical Proof by Thomas W. Jones and the accompanying Gen Proof Study Groups. The posts about the book and the study groups were three of the most popular posts on this blog in 2013. This is fitting, as I think this book is excellent and one of the best genealogical education tools available this year.          


Two of the other most popular posts were about the Virtual Genealogy Fair at the National Archives, and Preparing for a Research Trip to Washington, D.C. The National Archives and Federal records are among my areas of specialization, and I think I will write more about them in 2014. I will also write more about my favorite genealogy educational opportunities for 2014 tomorrow.

Here are links to the most popular posts of 2013:
 







No comments:

Post a Comment